Sunday, February 13, 2011

Freestyle

So i was thinking of what to write this week and what to say and im just going to freestyle really. i mean so you see someone walk down the street and their a bum or they ask for spare change is usually what they ask now in days on the streets. one time i seen a person who was drunk asking for money and at first i turned my shoulder to him and thought to my self what if that person was jesus in disquise? what if he was testing me because really you have to believe that. you have to think or treat other people as if they were jesus because in the new testament. its talks about how jesus and his disciples were there and jesus comes to them and wipes there feet. ok it may sound dirty and nast but really if jesus kneeled down and wiped my feet i would cry because he is our lord and saviour i should be wiping his feet i should be catering to him. but jesus teaches us that in the bible it says no man is greater then his master nor is the one who sent him which means we are all gods children and we are all equal. im no greater then my boss and my boss in no greater then me. people now in days look at people and see a person drunk or a person without a home and are homeless think oh they are nasty and dirty people which is the wrong thing to do they are just as equal in gods eyes as you and me. and we need to do that. we need to see people as equal and as our "nieghbor" or our brothers/sisters because if we all took care of each other we would all be better. if i have 2 shirts when i only need one and my brother is freezing then why not give him the extra jecket. if jesus walked down the street naked and hungry im sure a plethora of people would feed and cloth him. we need to see people, all people as our own and people we  love because thats what god wants us to do and be is to love one another and to love him above all else. we all at first are ignorant and assume of people that are dirty, poor and homeless when we should just view em as gods children and to see them as jesus.
For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ 37“Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38‘And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39‘When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40“The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’
Matthew 25:35

No comments:

Post a Comment