Tuesday, January 25, 2011

He is our father and maker

    So... people think that god is mean and god punishes you or god doesn't love you when really he loves you more then anyone else could. in my opinion, if any one has a father figure or father in their life, which that father would want his son/daughter to not murder anyone or steal anything from anyone. fathers would want their kids to wait till marriage before being sexually active because sex before marriage leads to problems which is in a discussion in itself, but our father figures would want us to be good to people and would rather us not smoke and drink and party every night. sometimes our parents discipline us, some may use disipline physically or put us in time out. our parents put us in situations for us to learn from which is right and wrong. God and our lord Jesus Christ is kinda like that but a billion times more and takes it even further then even our parents would tell/want us to do. Our God wants us to be loving towards everyone and our selves and to live life in harmony to forgive and to open our homes to people to cloth the naked shelter the homeless feed the hungry and thirsty visit our neighbor in prison and never give up our faith in him. some of our parents believe in if someone hits you then you have the right to hit them back but God wants you to love your enemy's and forgive that person. some parents tell you to make money and to turn the other cheek when you see a homeless person. usually because of safety reasons but god wants us to help that person in need when no one else will. some times our parents would say,well most of the fathers, to go ahead and have sex with multiple partners and tell us to have abortions when something slips but god wants something for us so much greater. parents punishes us in a way we think they dont love us or we may get angry when they do something we dont like but really they love us they do it in love. god can work in the same way. sometimes you may believe god doesnt love you or can get so mad at god you don't understand why he did this to me or why he done that to me when really god may put that hurdle in front of us to make us better or for us to learn something that will improve who we are as people. god wants us to prosper and to bloom into his image and at first we may not like what he does to us but to get to where he wants us to be we have to suffer first.
       i was watching this show on tv his name i cant remember but i never watched him on tv before i always change the channel when he is on but what he said made sense. he says that there was a tea pot its was a tea pot that had beautiful designs with blue and baby blue colors that was shiny and valueble. and he said that if the tea pot could talk the tea pot would say "i wasn't always like this, at first i was a plump of mud, and my maker put this powder on me and kept touching me and hurting me so i told him Stop! that hurts please thats uncomfortable leave me alone.then he put me on a spinning wheel. i kept going around and around i thought i was going to throw up i said please stop im getting dizzy, i cant do this.  he kept molding me into a shape i didnt like. i asked why are you doing this to me, and my maker just looked at me with a smile. After he molded me he put me in an oven and it was so hot i thought i was going to die i screamed help me! im going to die. i cant breathe! i cant catch my breathe. i was sweating so much and was hopeless. there was a clear window where my make popped his head to see me and he just stared and smiled at me. i yelled let me out of here, and the maker said with a grin, " not yet". he took me out and put me on a shelf  high above where no one could see me. i felt alone and i didnt know if he forgot about me or if he was just going to leave me. i felt ugly as time slowed down. time was passing me by and i felt as if i was going no where. i yelled let me down from here!! please im alone and cold. the maker looked at me and grinned and said," not yet". so he took me down and put me in another oven which was twice as hot, and this time i was sure i wasnt going to make it i was going to die for sure i started kicking an screaming for my maker to let me out before i burn alive in the heat becuase he was standing right there and he was just looking at me and he could of took me out anytime he wanted too but he didnt. he just grinned and said, " not yet". then when he took me out he put me on a table and started to put this icky ink on me. it was sticky and wet. i didnt like the colors that were going on my body i felt ugly and icky now with wet paint. im dirty and wet. i wondered why this person would do this to me. i didnt do anything to him why is he putting me through all this crap. then he smiled. he grabbed a mirror and put it in front of me and what i seen was a graceful, elegant tea pot.
God is graceful

No comments:

Post a Comment